If you're attending BlueTech Week come and see Jill Burgess, NOC Commercial Development Manager, speak during Innovation Day.
BlueTech Week is all about the companies and the people driving the sustainable Blue Economy. It's the annual event where hundreds of senior international participants collaborate and innovate on our toughest water and ocean challenges.
What you need to know:
What Are the Macro Needs for BlueTech Innovation?
- Thursday 16th November 2023.
- 9:20am-10:30am (PDT)
- Scripps Seaside Forum (8610 Kennel Way, La Jolla, CA 92037)
- Sushil Tyagi, Board Chair and Co-Founder, Berkeley Marine Robotics and Member of TMA Board of Directors
- Dr. Tom Drake, Head, Ocean Battlespace Sensing Department, Office of Naval Research
- Jill Burgess, Commercial Development Manager, National Oceanography Centre
- Nancy Andrews, Chief Engagement and Communications Officer, Canada's Ocean Supercluster
- Andy Nager, Assistant Research Marine Physicist & Engineer, Scripps Institution of Oceanography
- Jennifer Stewart, Applied Technology Program Specialist, NOAA Tech Transfer