Harnessing Tidal Energy – How to meet the challenges faced by the tidal energy sector
15 May 2015 – Seminar Room National Oceanography Centre, Southampton
SOREC is delighted to announce a conference to provide guidance for SMEs engaged in the tidal energy sector. What are the challenges that face developers of tidal energy devices? How can these challenges be met? Who can assist you in your journey from concept to commercialisation?
In addition to networking with other companies and organisations with an interest in tidal energy, you will find out about:
- Developments in tidal energy around the world and locally
- Accessing facilities and expertise within the UK knowledge base
- Protecting your Intellectual Property
- Testing/ sea trials
- Return on Investment in renewable energy
- Commercialisation/ Crowd Funding
- Collaborations with other SMEs
Taking a tidal energy concept through design and testing then into production can be a daunting journey. Find out how others have made that journey as they share their case studies and collaborations.
This event is aimed at SMEs and is free to attend. However, places are limited so please reserve your place now.
Email email@example.com for more information.