The National Oceanographic Library provides a range of library and information resources and services for staff and students of the National Oceanography Centre and the University of Southampton.
- Book or journal purchase suggestions – additions to the collection at Southampton and Liverpool
- e-Journals list – selected e-Journals for Ocean and Earth Science
- ePrints – repository of research for the University of Southampton and includes NOCS papers
- NORA – NERC repository of research
- Ocean and Earth science databases – databases to help you find journal article references and other published materials
- ScienceDirect – full-text access to Elsevier published journal articles since 1995, selected journal back files and online books, covering all subject areas
- Scopus – abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings
- Library Search – Library catalogue, including access to ebooks and ejournals
- The link should take you to http://librarysearch.soton.ac.uk/.
- Web of Science - access to a number of databases including Web of Science Core Collection, BIOSIS and Inspec