Organisations wishing to benefit from the National Oceanography Centre’s extensive knowledge in the development of marine autonomous and robotic systems can do so without having a constant presence at the Innovation Centre.
How associate membership at the Innovation Centre can benefit your company
- Opportunity for early sight of and influence over technological developments in your industry
- Branding presence in our publications and on our website
- Access to engage with other partners
- Participation in the events programme
- Hot desk availability at the centre
- Inclusion in specialised newsletter circulation.
Associate members are able to access to NOC laboratories, workshops and testing facilities at commercial rates. Read more about facilities we have on offer.
We are currently seeking new associate members with the desire to propel new autonomy challenges and stimulate project opportunities. This is the perfect opportunity for end-users of marine technology.
Currently, the centre benefits from supporters across a range of sectors and industries that have an interest in marine technologies.