Ocean Technology and Engineering
+44 (0)151 795 4959
- Field engineer providing support to NOC scientific fieldwork projects.
- Maintenance, preparation, mobilization and deloyment of oceanographc instruments and systems.
- Logistics support on behalf of the OTE group in Liverpool for the movement of equipment between the NOC sites and mobilization/demobilization ports.
- Equipment inventory management and storage.
- Instrument testng, fault finding and calibration.
- Procurement of equipment, consumables and sevices.
Balfour, C.; Hopkins, J.; Kenny, J.; Jones, D.S.; Jones, E.. 2016 NOC Liverpool report for the Wirewalker underwater profiler deployment for the RidgeMix research programme. Southampton, National Oceanography Centre, 36pp. (National Oceanography Centre Research and Consultancy Report, 57)